Monday, January 01, 2007

A hidden jewel

Since my graduation from UEC, I had not talked to anyone about politic or more precise international politic (local Malaysian politic is a failure and really rule by greedy business man by the way). Living in IMU for 3 and a ½ year made me “depress” and all I do is making “lame” jokes. Till the 28th of December 2006, someone I know for some time for no reason start talking about some Malaysian politic to my friend. I listen and almost doze off, boring.
Then he start talking about China, wait China, this is the first time in IMU history someone not UEC care about our root. My blood boils with excitement and we start talking, like the good old days only this time he praise Chairman Mao which turn me down (Chairman Mao is a savior to some but to me he had made important mistake which causes Chinese to suffer extra few years). More amaze he know china to quite a extend for someone who don’t study china history in their secondary school. I know this guy; he keeps beard and look Malay.
He is somehow to some extend extreme, maybe is his passion for communist which made him so. By the way I feel glad knowing someone is not “brain wash” by local education. Let me tell all Malaysian out there, the overseas view we local Chinese as idiot a true idiot, first for letting local education poison our mind, second not knowing politic at all and made a mess out of it.
What made me sad is that 2 of my housemate after listening to his “lecture” find it a joke, which in fact is not. Hopefully they read this blog because their mind is naïve; they are the manifestation of local education.
For u others, please know I am not promoting racism here, all I am asking is to know who and where u are from. As we Chinese say foresee the danger even at peace, u will never know what might happen next. If u finds this a joke let it be so, remember we are still idiots from their point of view.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger presidentlau said...

your old blog, u sure? i dont remember seeing Mao there maybe u have mistaken the historic hero with mao, i think he is from Argentina, a best friend of Castro i presume.

Friday, January 05, 2007 2:01:00 AM  
Blogger K.K. said...

back then, i joked bout it resembling Che Guevara coz of the way the pic appeared to be. guessed u din get the humor as u've got zero sense of humor.
but nevertheless, both Mao and Che are my heroes. u knw nothing bout politics so go on and blog bout your boring stuff instead of politics instead ok.
janggut and i are veteran in this. u're still a small kid to dabble into politics.
good luck in being a Mr. Nice Guy. i can see it coming. smile more, u look handsome when u smile. tata.

Friday, January 05, 2007 12:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home