Thursday, August 17, 2006

How prepare for exam

Exam, Exam, Exam Arggggggggg everyone feels the tension it come near. Everyone is like busy bees studying day and night, just hope that they pass or get A (apply to few only). For me, I am just the same as the rest, trying to pass, can’t expect to get A form an “extraordinary” guy like me, ha ha ha ha ha.

Today, I was almost late for OSPE, why? Recently I was trying to follow my neighbor and mania Min, to reduce my sleeping hours, this way I can maximize a day’s time for studying, so I went to bed at 4.00 P.M. Next day, my alarm somehow did not ring at 7.00 P.M. and I overslept, Shit!!!!!!!!!!! Lucky a loyal companion of mine wake me up at 8.15 A.M. which mean I have 15 minutes more before exam, really grateful to him. Lucky IMU provide breakfast during exam, not bad eh, a few biscuits and a jar of plain water after we pay RM 30,000 for 1 semester.

The lesson, never try to do things that only Mania do, I now admit the vitality that they have is unlimited. Next time I will do “extraordinary” stuff for “extraordinary” guy like me to gear up for exam.

Below is a propose time table for preparing future Medical examination.

8.00 a.m. wake up off alarm go back to sleep
9.00 a.m. sleep
10.00 a.m. should wake up but still sleepy, sleep.
11.00 a.m. Wake up, study
12.00 a.m. eat for breakfast and lunch (save the breakfast till lunch, I helps to reduce weight)
1.00 p.m. sleepy, sleep till 3.00 p.m.
3.00 p.m.
check for alien invasion in Alien shooter (to keep me alert)
4.00 p.m. study
7.00 p.m. eat dinner
8.00 p.m. discuss, include quarrelling (looks democratic)
10.00 p.m. study
12.00 p.m. sleep.

Remember this is for “extraordinary” guy like me, does not apply to mania. They will have less sleeping time, more quarreling (I mean more noise), and lots of DOTA.

2 Comments:

Blogger K.K. said...

haha...
"wake, turn off alarm, sleep"
sohai hilarious shit!
hahaha...

Thursday, August 17, 2006 9:14:00 PM  
Blogger MiN said...

Excellent. President u got great potensial for blogging. Keep up the good work and soon you will be famous.

Friday, August 18, 2006 8:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home