Sunday, August 13, 2006

Bluetooth, the technology of tomorrow




















After years of mocking from my friends of my notebook, I have find better use of my notebook.

Behold
My Com sure be mock no more, look what i found during the night while testing my bluetoth.
See!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh, this 2 looks familiar dont they? Althought the news have been circulating about Queck's mysterious girlfriend, none have truelly see her till now. Now queck, wish u did not have bluetooth eh.

Question 1
Anyone know the background, maybe we can visit there to have Mee Rebus, i think is somewhere in Seremban. Anyone Any idea, surelly not curry leaf, cause i see gas tank below the table.


Look Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Our famous daniel, looks like one of those bad guys that i write about, yeh.

Advice: To Kaizophrenia next time get notebook with bluetooth function, u wont know what u can get.

Meanwhile I am relaxing in this coffee shop



Drinking a jar of Cold Tea (Trying to mimick some Drunken in Seremban. )



Note: worth 1 doller only, and u can drink till u full,better than a Cola i say.

2 Comments:

Blogger presidentlau said...

sorry the machine god is not refering to the car. there is just some human error while publishing this post

Sunday, August 13, 2006 2:22:00 PM  
Blogger K.K. said...

WAAAAA....
WAAAAA....
WAAAAA....
Explicit! I like it!
You have the potential. This is merely your THIRD post! I'm impressed!

Sunday, August 13, 2006 2:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home