Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The reason

I think I own an explanation as how this blog came about. Well it started off with this story, which I promise to write to my fellow ASS members as some sort of entertainment. We were all very boring in real life and desperately needed something “not cultural” to break the silence.

Hence I choose to write about a really annoying fellow nick named “Judas”. He is a bit lame, a bit selfish, well maybe a bit Indian head “stingy in my local dialect”, a bit Kia su, etc.

Ever wonder such people ever exist, my either (that is before knowing him). Now I wonder more if such people should exist or not. According to Darwin’s evolution theory, such people should have extinct right? I mean how can one human being survive just by himself????

Back to the main stuff, so now u will know why some post looks really stupid. These posts are for my fellow member to see. (the creation of the list of Judas also serve this purpose)

Other post which looks more “cultural” are the real expression of my inner thoughts, so for those who are not ASS member hope u find this blog interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home