Sunday, August 20, 2006

Very descent girls next door, blasphemy

It is really hard preparing for exam, tons of books to read, tons of notes to memorize, worst u have to pass this OSCE or else all is lost. This all can give nights of insomnia from bad dreams; even I who has been late for exam am worried this time. Worst of all is the noise pollution cause by some really ‘descent’ and ‘considerate’ girls from the next door. They sound like ‘ah poh’ nagging with their husbands.

Some background, recently a few boys has went next door to court the girls, talking some really lame jokes, till one of their boyfriend turn out threatening to ‘mampuskan’ one of them. With their thick face they still went over and even bring them over here two times. Theie reason have always been practicing OSCE, when I join them all I see is them talking lame jokes, damn fucker. Till we all have to stop them from coming over, now they all are in their own home ‘discussing’.

This inconsiderate buggers, if want to talk lame jokes go to some MaMa stall, I really need to study. They cause so much noise till I have to message one of the idiots, since I am a really considerate person.

The message was: U all are very noisy, please lower your voices, pls ask one of the most prominent girl to lower her voice.

The result, the fuckers turn it into a joke and even blame my friend for not letting them coming over. Later they even turn on their voices, the idiot that I message even send me this message as if I am some pity asshole.

His message: can u pls go to my room? U can use my computer

Wah, this really turns me hot, why should I go to your room, I like my room, and it is the coolest one in Rasah. Your com, blah, I have my own pesario V2000 series with blue tooth, 10 times better than yours.

Now the only thing I do is to tolerate all this nonsense, hope god had mercy on me and pass me.

1 Comments:

Blogger K.K. said...

now this comment is on your english (i'm surprised u've got blasphemy spelled correctly):

DECENT, not descent.
MAMAK,not MaMa stall.

these 2 are most prominent. i shall refrain to read thru ur post again as tat wud send my blood boiling again. FUCK it already has! man, tat cibai who asked u to go to his room, fuckin nonsense he talking? was he having so much fun with SHE that he had no regards for his own friends?

Monday, August 21, 2006 9:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home