Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year to everyone

2006 is over at last, what a relieve, according to some stupid year forecast, it forecasted that I have to struggle hard in that year 2006, and truly enough I did bump into some obstacles and it was tough solving it (maybe the idiot hate all wooden rat and curse their year, ops tongue slipped again). However I did learn some important lessons especially near the end of the year. Sorry no sharing this time, everyone needed some private space of their own, u know what I mean.
Anyway this New Year is really quite especially in my neighborhood where many pension teacher lives. So feeling empty and boring I look at the forecast again and it says its time to prosper, hopefully it is correct, I really needed some blessings and resting.
The main thing is I have some feeling of insecurity, recently I started to change and the change is dramatic. I begin to read books which I hate (I was referring to medical books) and stop playing Dota and more friendly (if u know I am the president of ASS) and many more others changes.
Reasons? Well I got some really inspiring word from a Doctor lately and feel guilty of my past action. I seek pleasure and enjoyment for a long time, avoiding the fact I am a medical student, now I realize I am actually disappointing many people, the worst is my parents, who love me so much. Taking up responsibility is what I am doing now; my parents are old now, as a son it’s my duty to take care of them. Besides I am year 4 medical students and still lack a great amount of knowledge, in future I am holding responsibility of human life, and if anyone die for my mismanagement I will not forgive myself. That is why this year I am struggling because I am changing and some part of me still cling to something past resisting change.
2006 is a great year, I have many sweet and painful memories, lets hope 2007 will be a better year, happy New Year everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger K.K. said...

im so gonna flag this blog.
you have failed as a president.
burn in hell...

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 9:04:00 PM  
Blogger presidentlau said...

hope u like the new president, he is a closer friend to s.h.e then i am.

Friday, January 05, 2007 2:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home